Infused with detoxifying salts and soothing essential oils, these fragrant bath soaks help you relax and recharge after a long day. Handmade in Madison County, Mississippi, Musee bath products are designed to heal and nourish the skin and the soul. Plus, only the best ingredients are sourced, so Musee is safe for all skin types.
Milk bath is the key ingredient in most of the scent options offered. Milk bath can make your skin feel softer and smoother because of the natural exfoliants like lactic acid. Fats in the milk cling to the skin, creating a silky, but not oily, feeling.
The Sweet Almond Oil in the Beautiful Day balm is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc. All of these elements work together to create healthy, hydrated skin and hair.
- Beautiful Day: Fresh Florals and Cucumber
- Dreamweaver: Lavender Flowers and Lime
- Forever Young: Jasmine and Lemongrass
- Just Breathe: Eucalyptus and Lemon
- Oh What A Night: Spearmint and Sweet Citrus
- Peace Train: Bergamot and Boswellia
bath, body, colorful, muse, salt, bomb
- Dimensions: 8 oz
- Materials: Sweet Almond Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Fragrance Oil
- Features: Handmade in the USA. Ethically sourced natural ingredients. Cruelty free.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.