Carine Side Table
or 4 installments of $206.25 by Learn more
Charming and elegant, the French-style Carine Side Table features delicate beadwork, burlap details, and artfully carved legs. A single drawer and lower shelf offer added storage space. If home is the book in which you write your life, furniture is the ink. Tell your story with our unique furniture pieces that are as one-of-a-kind as you are! After all, you're an original. Shouldn't your home be too?
This piece is too large to ship Ground and will not provide a shipping quote in the shopping cart. Please contact us regarding alternative delivery options.
- Dimensions: 30.5" H x 22" W x 15.7" D
- Materials: Mahogany wood with antique white finish, feather gray burlap
- Features: Delicate beadwork, artfully carved legs, fabric front drawers
- Care: Dust occasionally with clean, dry cloth. Annual waxing if desired.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.