Give your home an effortless makeover with this beautiful Citra Wool rug from Dash and Albert, luxurious and plush under your feet. Only the most skilled artisans can craft these rugs. A vertical loom is used, with the artisan painstakingly hand-tying individual knots around every warp yarn. The more knots per inch, the greater the durability. Because the weave lies in a single direction and is not apt to pull, hand-knotted rugs can appear lighter from one angle than the other - an optical illusion that is part of their appeal.
Dash and Albert has your floor covered (literally) with a gorgeous selection of rugs, including various sizes, colors, materials, and patterns, to perfectly match any aesthetic. Shop all Dash and Albert Rugs.
luxury, thick, durable, lightweight, checker, checkboard, grey, gray, ivory, cream
- Materials: 76% Wool, 14% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 3% Other
- Features: Durable construction; plush feel; eye-catching, unusual weave. Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
- Care: Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. Some shedding may occur with all hand-knotted rugs. Use a low setting when vacuuming to minimize shedding. If shedding still occurs, professional cleaning is recommended to help remove loose fibers.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.