From cobblers to gratins to pot pies, everything tastes better when it comes in a perfectly portioned individual Mini Round Cocotte. Not only do individual servings create an elegant presentation at the table, but recipes bake faster in the smaller sized dish making them ideal for serving a crowd. Cocottes are also versatile for prepping and storing ingredients or a decorative way to add a splash of color and Le Creuset style to your kitchen.
Great For: Molten Chocolate Cake, Mini Mac and Cheese, Ice Cream Sundaes, Individual Chicken Pot Pies, Berry Crumbles
Le Creuset stoneware is expertly crafted in our timeless colors and designs for unsurpassed results and everyday versatility. Premium stoneware produces exceptional heat distribution and retention, and ensures food is uniformly browned and cooked to perfection. Scratch-resistant and dishwasher-safe, the durable colorful glaze resists stains and flavors, and is virtually nonstick for easy cleanup.
baking, cooking, chef, handles, lid, lidded, knob, cook, bake, dessert, single, serving, dish, white, deep teal, blue, arichaut, artichoke, green, emerald, meringue, beige, ivory, cream, round, small, tiny, cerise, red, flame, orange, carribean, turquoise, indigo, porcelain, ceramic, pottery
- Dimensions: 5.25" L x 3.75" W x 2" H, Holds 8 fl oz
- Materials: Stoneware
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Premium stoneware ensures excellent heat distribution for uniform browning and even cooking with no hot spots
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm or cold for serving
- Colorful glaze is non-porous, non-reactive, scratch-resistant, and resists stains and flavor absorption
- Virtually nonstick interiors easily release food for quick clean-up, and resist cracking and crazing
- Unmatched thermal resistance for temperatures ranging from -9°F to 500°F
- Safe for freezer, oven, microwave, broiler, dishwasher and metal utensils
- Care: Do not use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source. Safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times. Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. For everyday cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary. Over time, it is normal for metal utensils to leave deposits on glazed stoneware.