The iconic Le Creuset Dutch oven is indispensable in the kitchens of home cooks and professional chefs alike. Long recognized for its strength and durability, cast iron is the prime material for slow-cooking, braising and roasting, thanks to its ability to maintain even and consistent heat. The enameled Dutch oven needs no seasoning, and it’s suitable for both stovetop and oven use. The oval shape is particularly suited to longer cuts of meat or poultry.
Great For: Beef Stew, No-Knead Bread, Roast Chicken, Fried Chicken, Soups and Stews, Mashed Potatoes
As the world’s first colorful cookware, Le Creuset enameled cast iron has been the visionary color and quality benchmark for almost a century. Individually crafted by French artisans from the finest quality materials, the iconic cookware is beloved for its perfected design and exceptional heat retention that produces superior results, from stove to oven to table. Designed for everyday durability, the unrivaled vibrant enamel finish is exceptionally easy to use and clean, making Le Creuset enameled cast iron a trusted favorite for generations.
baking, cooking, chef, handles, lid, lidded, knob, cook, bake, casserole, dish, white, deep teal, blue, arichaut, artichoke, green, emerald, meringue, beige, ivory, cream, round
- Dimensions: 16" L x 9.75" W x 7" H, Holds 6.75 qts (5-6 servings)
- Materials: Enameled Cast Iron, Stainless steel lid knob
- Features: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking. Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains. Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture. Wide loop handles provide a safe and comfortable grip. Signature black phenolic knob is oven-safe up to 500°F. Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature. No seasoning required. Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food. Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market. Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F. Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils.
- Care: Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing. If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak for 15-20 minutes before washing. A brush can be useful for removing small food deposits, or for cleaning between the ribs on grills. Do not use scourers or abrasive cleaners on the cooking surface. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents. All pans with integral cast iron, phenolic handles or stainless steel knobs can be washed in the dishwasher. However, constant dishwashing may lead to some dulling of the enamel finish. This is not harmful and will not impair performance. When using the dishwasher always allow the cycle to finish before opening the door. This will ensure the pans are dried thoroughly.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.