Le Creuset's Toughened Nonstick Pro cookware delivers superior results and everyday ease of use. Each exceptionally versatile pan is crafted to our legendary standards and features a textured triple-reinforced PFOA-free coating that easily wipes clean. Safe for dishwasher, oven, and metal utensils, Le Creuset’s nonstick is the choice for mastering flavorful meals, from stove to oven to table.
Great For: Scrambled Eggs, Pan-Seared Fish, Sauteed Greens, Braised Chicken Breasts, Pad Thai
Set includes: 10" Toughened Nonstick Pro fry pan and 4.25 qt. Toughened Nonstick Pro saute pan with glass lid.
non stick, pan, round, handle, glass lid, dark, metal
- Dimensions: Fry Pan: 18.3" L x 10.8" W x 2.9" H
Saute Pan with Glass Lid: 20.4" L x 10.8" W x 6" H
- Materials: Forged Hard Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel Handle, Glass Lid
- Features: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. Triple-reinforced PFOA-free surface that is now 4x stronger. Textured interior promotes browning and searing for exceptional flavor — and easily wipes clean. Hard anodized aluminum construction and fully encapsulated stainless steel base resist warping, and allow for quick and even heating. Stay-cool ergonomic handles allow for quick, comfortable movement. Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F (tempered glass lids up to 425°F). Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils.
- Care: Cool the pan for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water. Only recommended nonstick cleaning pads should be used on the nonstick surfaces. Do not use any metal or abrasive pads or abrasive cleaning agents on any of the surfaces. The pan is dishwasher-safe, but washing by hand is recommended. Simply wash with hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. If the pan is regularly washed in the dishwasher some darkening of the rivets and outer ring of the base may occur, or a powdery white deposit may form. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the pan. The surface dulling or white deposits can be removed by carefully cleaning the affected areas with a gentle nylon pad and detergent. After cleaning, rinse and dry thoroughly. Each time the pan is cleaned in the dishwasher, the cooking surface should be re-conditioned with vegetable or corn oil before the next use.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.