Wine Tools Gift Set
or 4 installments of $26.25 by Learn more
The 5-piece Wine Tools Gift Set includes everything needed to easily open and store bottles of wine and comes in an attractive box ready for gifting. It features the Compact Lever corkscrew wine opener which quickly removes corks with a simple up-and-over motion. Durable double-helix screws and patented friction-reducing rotation technology ensure smooth removal of both synthetic and natural corks, while the matching 4-wheel Foil Cutter ensures a clean and neat cut.
After serving, preserve opened bottles for future enjoyment with the Wine Pump. It quickly pumps air out of a wine bottle with an efficient, large-capacity barrel that extracts more air with every pump. The vacuum stoppers create a firm seal that preserves the flavor and aroma of opened wine for up to a week.
Set includes: Compact Lever, Foil Cutter and Wine Pump with Two (2) Vacuum Stoppers
- Features: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Compact Lever: Easy and quick removal of synthetic and natural corks. Patented friction-reducing rotation technology. Hand-sharpened stainless steel screw with three coats of nonstick coating. Comfortable and stable grip, even on flanged bottles. Cork guides ensure stable and vertical cork removal.
Foil Cutter: Crafted from durable scratch-resistant plastic with a metal finish. 4-wheels cleanly cut and remove wine bottle foil.
Wine Pump and Stoppers: Comfortable, easy-grip handle. Efficient, large-capacity barrel extracts more air, so fewer strokes are required. Fits all still wine bottles.
- Care: Spot clean or hand wash with a damp cloth and dry well
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.