Madera Luxe Pillowcase
or 4 installments of $23.00 by Learn more
Hand-crafted by master sewers and made to order in an artisanal dye house, each piece of bedding by Bella Notte Linens is an exquisite one-of-a-kind garment with its own unique tonal variation. Protect your pillows from wear and tear with this luminous Madera Luxe pillowcase, made with sustainable Tencel fabric and only becoming softer with each wash. View more pieces from the Madera Luxe collection.
Why We Love Bella Notte:
- Heirloom quality, yet machine washable
- Hand-dyed and hand-sewn in California
- Personalization is at the heart of this brand: with such a large variety of fabrics and colors, you can design your bed to blend with the unique beauty of your home
- New fabrics and colors are released twice a year
Did you know we offer Bedding Appointments?
Click here to schedule your appointment today! Whether in person or virtually, our team members are here to help you transform your bedrooms into works of art and your personal oasis.
Fabric Swatches In Store
We have samples of all Bella Notte fabrics and colors on hand to help you visualize your dream bed. Stop by today to see and feel these lovely textures! Even better, through our exclusive On Approval program, locals have the opportunity to take any swatches home for 24 hours. Not local? No problem! Contact us about shipping swatches through our On Approval program.
Insert sold separately. Click here to shop all Bedding Inserts.
- Dimensions: 20 x 33
- Materials: 100% Tencell Lyocell
- Features: 5" self flange
- Care: Wash inside-out in cold water on gentle cycle. Bella Notte Linens recommends The Laundress Delicate Wash. Dry on low, making sure to not over-dry. Do not dry clean, bleach, or use stain removers.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.