Rosa Pasta Bowl
The finest stoneware collection this side of the Mississippi, y'all. The floral-inspired Rosa Pasta Bowl is feminine, elegant, and most importantly, durable. Featured in classic white and is sure to effortlessly coordinate with, while uplift, all your tabletop looks. Made by the hands of skilled artisans from the best natural resources Portugal has to offer.
The love of good food, family, life, and friends inspired Casafina to create the finest stoneware collections combining quality and design with top of the line ceramic craftsmanship. Casafina has been recognized worldwide for designing and producing high-quality tableware and accessories with a reinvented classic and timeless style. Using the best natural resources in Portugal, Casafina products are known for their color and exceptional durability, offering an endless range of combinations to create the perfect setting for each occasion.
- Dimensions: 9.75" Diam x 1.75" H, 27 oz
- Materials: Fine stoneware
- Features: Made in Portugal
- Care: Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.