or 4 installments of $23.75 by Learn more
Wrap yourself in a luxurious robe that you won't want to take off! PJ Harlow's incredibly soft Shala Robe will leave your skin feeling pampered with its high-quality fabric and silky-smooth design. Made in the USA, PJ Harlow pieces will leave you imagining you're spending a day at the spa.
Designed for women by women, not only are PJ Harlow pieces incredibly soft and comfy, but all of their products are machine washable and dryer safe, making them just as easy to care for as they are to wear. Snuggle up in a PJ Harlow piece at home or mix and match their loungewear for going out and about town.
- Materials: 75% Rayon, 25% Satin
- Features: 3/4 length sleeves. Two pockets. Satin self-tie belt and satin trim. Proudly made in California.
- Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Wash with like colors.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.