Small Travel Kit
or 4 installments of $32.50 by Learn more
Whether you’re headed on a weekend getaway or off to college, Jon Hart bags are the perfect travel companion. Handcrafted and customizable, they’re the perfect personalized gift that will last a lifetime. Adventure awaits!
In House Stamping
If you purchase an in-stock Blank Jon Hart item, we can stamp it for you in-house for a $20 fee! This offers you a much quicker turnaround time. Simply, add the Blank Jon Hart item to your cart from this page. Then, click here to select your Stamp Style and Color and add that item to your cart as well. Our In House Stamping turnaround time is indicated when you add to cart.
When you special order a stamped Jon Hart item that is not currently in stock, we will place a special order with Jon Hart, who will then custom stamp your bag on site then ship it to us. Jon Hart’s current turnaround time is indicated when you add to cart.
Enter any personalization details, exactly how you want it to appear, in the Special Instructions Box on the shopping cart page.
Regular Monogram: Three initials with the same height.
Traditional Monogram: Three initials with a larger initial in the middle. Most commonly, the last name initial is in the middle.
Word/Name: Each Jon Hart item has a limit to how many characters can be stamped. The Small Travel Kit allows for 11 characters.
If your item is being stamped, it is not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange, due to the custom nature of the product. However, if you wish to have your Jon Hart item re-stamped, we can send your bag for Jon Hart to re-stamp for a fee. Please contact us to learn more.
- Dimensions: 5.5H x 10.5W x 3.5D
- Materials: Vinyl Coated Canvas with Natural Leather Trim
- Features: Fully lined in printed polyester fabric. Fully zippered closure with silver hardware. Zippered pocket inside.
- Care: Cleaning coated canvas: Microfiber cloth, Warm soap and water, Hand sanitizer (no more than 70% alcohol) or Convertible car top cleaner. The natural leather trim on your item can withstand almost any adventure. Due to its high quality, you shouldn't need to treat or condition it with normal use. Unwanted stains or marks can often be treated with a leather cleaner designed for vegetable-tanned leather.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.