Tala Woven Jute Rug
or 4 installments of $27.00 by Learn more
Give your home an effortless makeover with this beautiful Tala Jute Rug from Dash and Albert, an all-natural, aesthetically pleasing, and durable approach to floor décor. Yarns of natural jute - a vegetable fiber, dyed with vegetable-based pigments - make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven, basic-loom-weave rugs. The stripe or pattern runs the width of the rug. Dash and Albert has an immense variety of rug options: sizes a-plenty and colors galore. With high quality and stunning designs, your new Dash and Albert rug will tie your space together for a look you'll love for years to come. Shop all Dash and Albert Rugs.
Want to see this beautiful rug in your home?
Through our exclusive On Approval program, locals have the opportunity to take any in-stock rugs or rug swatches home for 24 hours. Not local? No problem! Contact us today about shipping through our On Approval program.
Don't Forget Your Rug Pad
To ensure safety and prevent slipping, we recommend you use a Rug Pad with all rugs, regardless of the type of flooring they are used on. Shop all Rug Pads.
- Materials: 66% Jute/23% Cotton/10% Polyester/1% Other
- Features: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; tightly woven, ultra-durable construction; lightweight, sophisticated, natural earthen charm. Great in high-traffic indoor areas and on covered porches. Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
- Care: Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. Placement of these rugs is important, as our Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight. For jute rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.