Wave Woven Sisal Rug
or 4 installments of $24.50 by Learn more
Give your home an effortless makeover with this beautiful Wave Sisal Rug from Dash and Albert, an all-natural, aesthetically pleasing, and durable approach to floor décor. Yarns of sisal - a plant-derived fiber, dyed with vegetable-based pigments - make up the warp and weft of these woven rugs, which are made on a jacquard loom.
Dash and Albert has your floor covered (literally) with a gorgeous selection of rugs, including various sizes, colors, materials, and patterns, to perfectly match any aesthetic. Shop all Dash and Albert Rugs.
- Materials: 51% sisal/40% jute/9% polypropylene
- Features: Perfect for high-traffic indoor areas such as the covered sun porch, family room, or dining room. Not recommended for children's rooms. Ultra-durable, long-lasting natural sisal blend. Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
- Care: Regular vacuuming and rotation should keep your rug in shipshape condition. When vacuuming, always use the standard floorhead; never use the rotating brush. Dry spots can be removed by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot. Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Professional cleaning is recommended when needed. For indoor and enclosed porch use only. Flammable; should not be used near source of ignition.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.